The Taylormade M3 Driver seeks to provide golfers with a new type of driver with improved features to help them with their golf swing. One of the most notable differences from other popular golfing drivers is the fact that the face of the club is twisted.
This is a major forgiveness feature that helps golfers that struggle to hit the ball off the tee from the center of the club face. This innovative feature acts as a lifeline so that the golf ball can be hit straight more often and with less effort.
In a nutshell, this driver should be considered as a state of the art advancement in driver technology. This driver is coming from a trusted brand in Taylormade, which is enough to confirm that the club is made from high-quality materials and focuses on helping the golfer.
After taking a quick glance at the features of this particular Taylormade M3 Driver, it is clear that this club strikes right down the middle of the fairway and should be rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Things We Liked
- twisted club face design (forgiveness);
- custom shot shaping features;
- high quality and durable design;
- graphite shaft for control and handling;
- both hand orientations are supported (right and left);
- thumbs-uptrusted golf brand reputation (TaylorMade).
Things We Didn’t Like
- Higher End Price Range.
- Taylormade has made an extensive effort to focus on creating an all new face curvature that presents golfers with a corrective face angle to reduce side spin and generate straighter golf shots off the tee box. The M3 Driver is fitted with graphite material for the club shaft.
- In addition to the all-new twisted face design, an emphasis has been made on allowing golfers to make more adjustments to their driver than ever before. The M3 Driver comes in both left and right-hand orientations and can offer three different flex types, including stiff, regular, and senior flexes.
- The all-around impressive design of the Taylormade M3 Driver is what makes it such an appealing option for somebody looking for a driver that focuses on all the right details to improve a golf game.
Driver Design (4/5)
The overall design of the Taylormade M3 Driver is impressive, which is why it is likely to become a popular choice among golfers. One of the reasons that Taylormade has built such an incredible reputation across the golf sport is because they manage to focus on the right details.
This driver is equipped with a twisted face design that really emphasizes the focus toward a forgiving club face. This is for golfers who struggle to hit the ball with the center of the club face and find themselves with a twisted design that helps reduce spin and keeps the ball flying on a straight trajectory from the tee box.
The important emphasis on forgiveness is extremely important for amateur golfers who struggle to hit the ball down the middle of the fairway on a consistent basis. The twisted club face, graphite shafts, and adjustable loft and swing weights make a huge difference for beginners and professional golfers alike.
The opportunity to purchase differing flexes and hand orientations make this M3 Driver an option for just about anyone looking for a new driver. While this driver may be best suited for a beginner, there is no reason for experienced golfers to not take advantage of the impressive features that come along with Taylormade’s M3 Driver.
Overall Value (4.5/5)
When evaluating the overall value of Taylormade’s M3 Driver, it is clear that this particular driver is certainly not a cheap option. While this driver finds itself at a higher price range than some of its competitors, this particular brand produces such a high quality product that it really gets away with the price.
While the retail value of this driver may be too expensive for some, it should still be considered for purchase due to Taylormade’s incredible reputation in the sport industry and due to the impressive features that come equipped with the M3 Driver.Invalid table id.
How Does It Compare?
Callaway XR 16 Driver
The Callaway XR 16 Driver is a great selective driver in comparison, especially when looking at some of the similar features that the two drivers share. One thing that this driver also does well is emphasizing a focus on forgiveness. A specialized aerodynamic club head shape is utilized to help this Callaway driver provide forgiveness to golfers that need it the most.
This driver is likely best suited for beginners looking for a driver that can help them land the ball in the fairway without worrying about complicated matters that can take place off the tee.
Cobra 2017 Golf King F7 Driver
The Cobra 2017 Golf King F7 Driver takes a somewhat different approach in how it presents itself to various golfers by focusing on the design and structure of how the club swings rather than focusing directly on a category like forgiveness.
This is good for golfers who seek a well-rounded club design that focuses a lot on different types of elements that go into a constructed design of a driver. This Cobra 2017 Golf King F7 Driver is probably best suited for someone looking for more consistency off the tee box.
Cleveland Golf Men’s Launcher HB Driver
The Cleveland Golf Men’s Launcher HB Driver is the third and final alternative that we are going to compare the Taylormade M3 Driver to. This particular driver is constructed with a graphite shaft that focuses on a delicate balance to help golf swings from producing bad habits.
This club is probably better for an experienced golfer rather than a beginner, because it sort of takes some of the forgiving aspects away from its design and focuses on providing a solid tool for an experienced golfer to utilize.
- New face curvature w/corrective face angle on off center hits, to reduce side spin & deliver straighter shots. Provides more loft in high toe & less loft in low heel for more consistent spin
- New sole slot implemented into our most adjustable driver for the first time. Reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face
- The center portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face & drops unwanted spin for more distance
- The back y portion provides forgiving draw and fade options. Splitting the weights provides the ultimate in forgiveness